I am. It cost me 200 bucks for a NIN ticket
Printable View
I am. It cost me 200 bucks for a NIN ticket
Dad's prices I have found are very competitive with most place I have found. I get every thing at cost though (brag, brag). Charles, Tex, Lupo, my pal Wamsley and I are going to see Clutch in Asheville this weekend though. It helps to have connections. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
This record is the best one NIN have made. I think it is the first time I have bought an album that I enjoy every track.
I'll be in the ATL to see them this summer.
I am not sure I can say its better then The Fragile or DS yet, it has the ability to possibly become that though.
I would say the rank is:
1- With Teeth
2- Pretty Hate Machine
3- The Fragile
4- Downward Spiral
With Teeth and Pretty Hate Machine over the Fragile and Downward Spiral?
I believe you got it totally backwards.
The Fragile was an amazing album, it was great.
this is true..but white teeth..yea it's perdy good.....you really can't write off anything by NIN..just about everything is unbelievable!!.......
I'm not diminishing the Fragile or DS. I think they are both phenomenal albums, I just happen to like With Teeth and Pretty Hate Machine Better. It's just a judgement call, basically everything NIN does is awesome.
yea..i agree...they are all awesome.....but white teeth just has sumin about it...it rox my sox..lol
ahem..with teeth...ahem